And would you be interested in talking with industry and technical experts as well as your peers about the innovation challenges and opportunities in your market – and what we can do about them together?
Then you should join us for our DHI Innovation market day on 7 September at DHI headquarters in Hørsholm.
Solving the world’s water challenges is not easy. But we can do it together
DHI is a digitally-enabled advisory company working with water in all its forms.
We are one of only seven Danish accredited GTS institutes, which all excel in accelerating Danish innovation and in leveraging this innovation to strengthen the competitive forces of Danish businesses –both in Denmark and abroad. And we collaborate with both large, medium-sized and small businesses.
In our GTS work, we have four focus areas:
- Digital tools for green transformation
- Ocean, water and climate targets 2030
- Climate adaptation and green transformation
- Green technology for blue growth
DHI continuously carries out R&D activities within these four focus areas. We do this in many ways, not least by sharing our expertise and innovation with the Danish business world and by working on solutions that fit their needs and challenges. This is where your innovation challenges and opportunities can be addressed.
So come join us on 7 September to influence our GTS innovation agenda and priorities to enhance your competitive edge.
Three reasons why you should sign up for the DHI Innovation market day:
- You will get to discuss innovation opportunities and challenges from your perspective with both experts and peers
- You may learn about new technologies and solutions that can help your business become even stronger on the market
- You will get the chance to influence the innovation agenda in one of Denmark’s leading companies in the water and environment sector to make sure that your innovation needs are met now and in the future
What the day will look like
It will be a day of roundtable talks and plenty of time for knowledge-sharing and dialogues with our industry and technology experts.
The dialogue and presentations will focus on two main topics:
- Green solutions for managing water systems: talks about innovation in planning, warning and control of urban drainage infrastructure, operation of wastewater treatment plants, risk analysis and decision support for climate adaptation and water resource assessment and forecasting
- Sustainable blue growth: talks about innovation in metocean services, environmental assessments and forecasting, decision support for marine construction works and biosecurity and physical testing facilities
The discussions within the two overall topics will be in roundtable talks that will allow you to explore different topics.
11:45-12:30 Registration and sandwich
12:30-12:45 Welcome and introduction to DHI’s GTS research and innovation agenda
12:45-15:00 Two parallel tracks with brief presentations of our research and innovation activities followed by roundtable discussions
- Track 1: Green solutions for managing water systems
- Track 2: Sustainable blue growth
15:00-16:00 Drinks and networking
If you are up for a day of innovation talks and dialogue – a day of inspiration – then click on to sign up for free. But hurry up, this is an exclusive event with a limited number of participants to make sure that we have time for close dialogues and talks.